By reading below you will be fully informed about the way we process your personal data (collection, management, use, storage, transmission to third parties, protection)
This website https://www.markos-foods.gr (hereinafter the ” Website “) would like to inform its visitors / users / members (hereinafter: ” Users “) regarding the type and the whole the information that it collects and processes as a Personal Data Processor during their visit and browsing this Website and to assure them that the processing of their personal data is always guided by the interest of users, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, accuracy, availability and integrity in all its aspects, and that it is fully in line with the European Data Protection Regulation ( hereinafter») Implements the Appropriate Technical and Organizational Measures (KTOM) to protect your personal data and to ensure your privacy, a fact of the utmost importance and priority for her.
By reading below you will be fully informed about the way we process your personal data (collection, management, use, storage, transmission to third parties, protection), for the period of their observance, as well as for the rights that you can exercise at any time regarding your personal data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
What is Personal Data:
Any information relating to an identifiable or identifiable natural person (“data subject”) is an identifiable natural person whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, in location data, in an online ID or in one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What is Personal Data Processing:
Any operation or sequence of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval , the search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Our users who visit the Website may under certain conditions be asked to provide us with their personal data (eg when you subscribe to our newsletters or in your contact form, we ask for your name, e-mail, address and your phone number so that we can contact you).
In no case is personal data of minors collected except with the explicit consent of those exercising parental responsibility.
A cookie is a file that is stored on your computer, mobile phone or tablet when you visit any Website and may, for example, store related information:
– your online behavior, your preferences as a user in order to receive (from us, our partners and / or our advertisers / sponsors) targeted advertising or offers that meet your preferences and which will continue to be presented to you when you are visiting a Website that suits your interests (behavioral cookies – advertising / third party cookies),
– with the pages you visit on the Website as well as if errors occur with them (performance cookies),
– by analyzing the use of the Website (eg google analytics),
– by browser type,
– the Internet Service Provider (ISP),
– by using social media, by your geographical location (eg searching for the weather forecast for a specific city) or by saving your username (where needed) so that you do not have to enter it from the beginning during your return to our website (cookies related to functionality).
You do not have to accept cookies and therefore you can, as an additional measure, modify the browser so that it does not accept cookies. The browser you use to surf the internet not only lets you see the cookies you have, but also lets you control their use.
You can control them by allowing them or deleting all or some of them. You can also configure your browser to accept cookies from any website. You can also set the browser to ask for your consent before accepting a cookie on your device. This gives you full control over cookies, but has the disadvantage of slowing down your internet browsing.
It should be noted that there are different levels of cookie control. You have the option through your browser to choose not to receive third party cookies or behavioral advertising cookies. In some browsers you can even block certain companies from which you do not want to receive cookies.
To manage your cookies, please select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
USE OF PERSONAL DATA – PURPOSES
The Personal Data of the users of the Website which are given through them or through connected applications may be used for the purposes mentioned herein or in the connected applications, ie for:
– personalize the Website for users in order to provide an optimal user experience and enjoy the services provided
– it is possible to provide statistics to third parties, but in such a way that they can not identify the subject of personal data
– to be able to manage the Website and any form of communication
– be able to manage connected applications
– it may be possible to send updates or notifications or even promotions upon prior selection of users who must meet the conditions now in force under the GDPR and which can be revoked at any time, freely.
By registering the users of the Website in the newsletters, the users accept, having given their explicit consent, to receive the information that we will provide them both for the course of the current news, as well as for any contests and / or prizes as a result of participation in them.
There is a case of transferring user data to our third parties / partners who act on our behalf (performing the processing) and it has been verified that they meet the requirements of personal data protection by applying a parallel protection policy with ours.
The Website will in no case and for no reason disclose or disclose the personal data of the users of the Website unless it has the free and explicit consent of them to do so or if it is required due to a corresponding obligation to comply with them. rules of law in force from time to time and always to the specific principle which will be defined by the Law.
– Maintains confidentiality about the personal data you know.
– Takes organizational and technical security measures of data processing, which protect their logical and physical security such as secure software, physical protection, aliasing, encryption.
– Our systems by design and by definition ensure that we will be able to meet our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
– Will inform you immediately of any incident involving the breach of your personal data.
– Complies with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular the General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR) as the controller.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Website continuously takes all those Appropriate Technical and Organizational Measures (KTOM) to protect your personal data and your privacy.
Access to personal data is strictly restricted to the staff of the Website and strict rules of professional secrecy, confidentiality and confidentiality apply. Any process of processing your personal data is carried out by authorized persons in a way that fully complies with the rules and procedures required by law, ensuring the security of your personal data and protection against any unauthorized access and use, falsification , loss / theft or destruction.
DURATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the users are kept for as long as the legal purpose of the processing for which they were originally collected with the free consent of the users.
The Website, as the person in charge of processing your personal data, gives you the opportunity, in full compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, to exercise the rights provided:
– the right to information: take all necessary steps both during the collection phase and at any subsequent stage of processing your personal data, so that you have full opportunity to exercise your legal rights, as described in this update.
– the right to access your personal data: you have the right to be informed by us how and if we process your Data. If we process your Data you can ask to be informed about the purpose of processing, the type of your Data we hold, to whom we give it, how long we store it, if automated decisions are made, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deletion of data, restriction of processing and submission of a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
– the right to update them (correction): If you find that there is an error in your Data you can apply to us to correct it (eg name correction)
– the right to object (object) to the processing: You may object to the processing of your Data and we will immediately stop processing it unless there are other legitimate reasons that prevail
– the right of portability: You can ask us to receive in readable form the Data you have provided or ask us to transfer it to another controller
– right to delete / forget: You can ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the processing purposes for which it was originally collected or you wish to revoke your consent if you have previously submitted it.
Users can exercise all the rights granted to them under the GDPR and the wider legal framework by writing in writing on the Website or by sending an e-mail to its registered office, or by telephone to +30 24310 39269 , or by e-mail (e mail) at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within a reasonable period of one (1) month from the receipt of your request, the person in charge of the Website will answer you with reasons for the acceptance or rejection of your request or requests if it is more than one.
In any case that you consider that your personal data is violated and your rights are violated in any way in deviation from our obligation under the Law to the contrary or if you are not satisfied with the reason for the answer you will receive regarding the acceptance or rejection of the request you or your requests, you can file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority ( www.dpa.gr ).